Friday 16 April 2010

The Butterfly Effect

There is no alternative, they say. I am not going to vote...
This is what happen on every elections in a post-communist country like mine. Every four years. This is what a lot of my friends say. This was their choice.
So... What happened next - two consecutive governments with communists in. Along with other two parties they robbed what was there to rob, none could tell which party is in charge, the boundaries between right and left, between right or wrong were washed away. A lot of injustices happened, cut Euro-fonds, unfair business, slow administration, bad infrastructure and many more.. I hate all of it and I wanted to escape.
Don't hate you country, the say! How could I not? Because of the choices all have made in the past it is gruesomely now.
Today I was told that "the work market here has tightened up considerably and preference is generally given to EU nationals other than yours. As you are not entitled to work here we will stop sending you job offers."
How this happened? Because one thing leads to another and now I am last on the queue not because of my capacity but because we all are the bad students of EU.
That's why I am angry because there was an alternative and there always is going to be one.

No comments:

Post a Comment